Thursday, August 12, 2010

6 days, 8 hours, 25 min and 57 seconds

until school starts!!!!!! Sweet Moses, I don't know if I can wait that long!!

I love my babies, but they are reminding me about every 5 minutes why I firmly believe teachers need a HUGE raise.

Kennedy will be in 2nd grade; Finley is starting Kindergarten. I. am. old.

Speaking of old, I saw this odd looking freckle on my leg and started to panic about all the time I've spent in the sun and why didn't I listen to my mother when she said to always wear sunscreen and why can't I just be happy to be pasty white and how come I never wear the 100 spf they say I should wear....

it was a bit of dried chocolate ice cream.

I mean, really? I wasted chocolate ice cream?

Le. Sigh.

1 comment:

Reba said...

Good to see a post. I needed one this week. :)

I know Kennedy. And I met Finley. Why would you possibly want them out of the house? They are as sweet as can be. (They really are!)

Wasted chocolate ice cream? Brought tears to my eyes.

Have a wonderful weekend!