Thursday, July 8, 2010

A few more confessions

Today, when the kids were fighting for the 287th time, I did nothing to stop it. And by fighting, I mean punching, kicking, the works. Mostly it was Finley. You gotta watch out for that one, she will cut you.

I let them run around the house naked because it just wasn't worth the fight. It was, however, worth it when a neighbor came to the door and all three of them ran up to say hi. Still naked.

I let them watch A LOT more t.v. than they usually do. Now I'm hooked on icarly. Seriously, I added it to the dvr. The shame.

There are still a few hours left in this day, I'm sure I will add a couple more "mother of the year" moments before it's over.

Or maybe I'll just break out the "sleepy vitamins".

1 comment:

Reba said...

You crack me up! There are days I ignore the fighting as much as I can. There are many days I retreat to my room, laptop in hand, and tune out any and all noise. There are days that I hear Joshua over the monitor telling me he is ready to get up, and I ignore it. I strategically plan when Joshua can watch Letter Factory based on what I need to do (and am thankful that the other kids like to watch it too). I sometimes am too tired to walk across the house to kiss them goodnight so I blow them a kiss...gotta love mommy confessions!