Saturday, July 17, 2010

what a week

VBS was this week. So were about 12 monsoons. Not a great combination. For different reasons than you'd think.
For example, my children turn into wall climbing, destructive little hellions when it rains more than a couple days in a row.
Who am I kidding, it doesn't take rain to turn them to hellions. Pretty sure it's in their dna.
Anywho.
Take my irritation with my own children, then put me in charge of like 12 other children. That I have to be nice to. Cause it's church. Not a pretty picture.
To put one more straw on that already sagging camel's back, I didn't get to go to work this week because of Ryan's work schedule. (not blaming him, btw) People, I need time away from my kids. It keeps me from being committed. And we all know how short a trip crazy is for me anyway.

Man it feels good to complain. I'm pretty decent at it, no?

1 comment:

Reba said...

I think it was the week. I did not have a good week. I started dreaming about school (which I love but not usually so much in July) for me AND for them. :) I blame the rain. Might as well. There was plenty to go around.