Thursday, May 13, 2010

Let me break it down....

Here's how this day went. Ready?

Wake up on the a.m. side of 6 o'clock to 80mph winds.
 Hide in the (small) closet and listen to three children alternate between being scared for their lives and wanting their stinking pancakes.
Drive to school in torrential rain. Okay, that part wasn't too bad, but it irritated me nonetheless.
Be productive and fold 3 loads of laundry, only to find out that the two youngest monsters have colored themselves blue, as well as the left arm of the couch.
Le sigh.
Find out that my almost 3 year old son can climb a lot better than I thought he could.
Clean up a dumped bag of mini-wheats.
Trip over hot wheels and curse.
Quickly manufacture a kid-friendly definition of said curse.
Repent for both offenses.

And that, folks, was all before 9 a.m.

Next time you wonder where my crazy comes from, refer to the above.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

here you have a reader ! That is a lot of things before 9 am!