Tuesday, May 3, 2011

And....she's back

It's been  awhile, no?

Lots and lots of things happening in life. Still trying to get my balance. Some of it I just don't feel right blogging about, so I won't. Those of you that know the situation; your prayers are coveted.

Moving on...I want to share a conversation that I had with my dad the other day. He will probably ground me for making this public - but there are some things that just have to be shared:

I called my dad and asked him "what are you up to?"

Dad: well, actually, I'm sitting on the pot right now

Me: um. ok, well...call me back when you're...done.

Dad: oh, it's ok, I can talk.

Me: No

People. That is funny stuff. Disturbing, but funny.

Ok. I'll try to update this more often. Just in case the three of you that read this miss me.

:)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The same thing happens to me ALL the time with both Mike and my dad. Apparently Mike's bowels and my ability to call him have ESP with each other. Otherwise, he's just always on the pot. Nothing like hearing the toilet flushing on the other end......

Unknown said...

oh, its Michelle P, by the way =)

Reba said...

I missed you. :).