Saturday, May 7, 2011

Chosen

God seems to be bringing up the word "choice" a lot with me lately. A lot. I am just a little bit (a lot) stubborn, so I've pushed that still small Voice away because listening would mean I would have to do things Somebody else's way; not something this chick is always (ever) willing to do.

Because I CHOSE not to listen, a lot of my comfort and complacency was yanked out from under me and sent me into a frantic rush to grab onto those things - like pry my cold dead fingers from those things. :)

In the middle of my ginormous hissy fit and self doubt and just plain freaking out, He turned my face and made me look at Him.

He. Chose. Me.

He. Chooses. Me.

Every time.

Every. Single. Time.

He chooses me each and every time that I choose something other than Him. He'll never stop choosing me.
I deserve nothing. He gives me everything anyway. I can't get over that fact, and I don't want to get over it.

I am aware that I am stating the fairly obvious; just can't keep my mouth shut about it. :)

2 comments:

julie said...

Such a power blog! I am so thankful for you. You are such a strong woman of God. I love you my friend.

Rick L said...

Good stuff! Don't ever shut up about it.