Thursday, June 3, 2010

I'm the mother to "that" kid

I am the mother to "that" kid...
The one who, upon the first day of no pull-ups, decides to park it underneath his art easel in his bedroom and...well...poo.
And because that wasn't enough by itself, proceeds to "paint" the sides of the easel with said poo.
Somebody please tell me their kid played with their poo and turned out ok.

Now that I think about it, Finley spread it on her arms and legs a couple times.

At what point does this start reflecting poorly on me?

2 comments:

Reba said...

Okay, we haven't actually had that yet, but I have heard many stories of it happening and they all have turned out fine. I have "that" kid too...a few of them. Some stories would make you raise your eyebrows and wonder how I turn them out like this...

Rick L said...

Wow, that's an interesting art medium. And think it's all natural and organic. :-)