Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Random

For those of you that don't know, I work at 7 Hills Homeless Shelter.

Today, I was talking to one of the clients and he told me to come close so he could tell me something (he was sitting at a table, I was standing). Anywho, I was prepared for anything, and he tells me my zipper is down.
It was fabulous.

Another client just looked at me when I walked out of the office, shook his head and said "Child. That hair."
It's the humidity people. (think Monica in that Friend's episode)

Anyway, this is not a too hilarious blog post, but it is about people that I have come to adore and am honored to serve, so I wanted to share it with you.

And that is all.

1 comment:

Reba said...

I didn't realize that is where you work. I bet you have some incredible experiences, both happy and sad, there!